PechaKucha Comments

"Congratulations on your pechakucha presentation yesterday. Evon and I both really enjoyed it. All the presentations had a different style and delivery and it was fantastic that yours also boasted a unique quality - which was the beautiful reading of the story of the bamboo cutter to the backdrop of your wonderful artwork. As I said, being up on stage isn't the best seat in the house so its very hard to guage the full experience yourself. I can assure you, it was a really nice part of the night and everyone was all ears. Plus I think yours had the cleanest ending because the instant you finished your last word, the final slide ended which seemed do ring out like a sort of 'silent gunshot' around the room which quite honestly was very cool. I'm sure you'll agree that the others were really fun and interesting too. It's a really good thing to go to. I'm looking forward to the next one. おつかれさまでした!"
David Freeman, Programme Coordinator | Arts & Culture Dept.
The Japan Foundation, Sydney www.jpf.org.au

Image: Kath Fries, PechaKucha # 16 slideshow 17/06/10